Production and industrial facilities

Project Information Sheet or EIA?

Are you planning to build an industrial plant or a production hall, a chicken coop or a barn? If your investment can have a significant impact on the environment, then you most likely need environmental documentation. Depending on the nature and scale of the investment, it may be a comprehensive environmental impact assessment (EIA) or only a Project Information Sheet (KIP). If so, you’ve come to the right place. We provide comprehensive services in the field of environmental studies.

What else?

In some cases, ecological surveys are also an indispensable part of an environmental report. It determines the value of a given area in terms of its natural values. At the stage of investment implementation, during construction works, environmental supervision is sometimes advisable. If you are looking for a service in the above-mentioned scope, we ensure a reliable and efficient implementation.

silos environmental impact assessment